Skip to main content

Moving forward

My brother wrote to me and told me that he read the articles and he donated money, so I guess that there was a small measure of success.  He also said that I shouldn't withhold pictures of my kids - and it is hard not to share their peccadillos and just how cute they are.

So, I'll restart by sharing a picture of the project that we completed a couple of weeks ago with our neighbor.  Steve (our neighbor) designed the sign and built it out of wood.  Milo and I painted the background and then Steve filled in the letters.  It was a good way to launch the discussion of Black lives and why they matter and even though I felt like I stumbled over it, I guess that it was good to start.

I continue to try to figure out what to do, so I'm going to keep reading and learning as much as I can and just try to stay uncomfortable with race so that I can continue to learn how to do better.

And I guess I'll continue to share pictures of my kids, because they're good for the world too.





Comments