Skip to main content

Do you have $850,000?

I thought that I would get that out there first thing.  If anyone found that they had a large influx of cash, I would love to take it off of your hands.  I would even name a building after you!

You see, Stephanie and I are still moving along with the clinic.  However, we have to yet to permanently establish a home for the Sky Lakes Wellness Center.  While the hospital has offered to foot the bill, we are hoping for some extra money to fully renovate up to our standards (green building, teaching kitchen, community space, windows, windows, windows!) and we hate to ask the hospital for all of that money.  So, if you know any philanthropists, if you have been searching for a building in which you could invest, or if you want to save me some grant-writing time, please send $850,000 our way!

Klamath Falls from the top of the ridge where Maizie and I hike almost daily.
We are, in fact, moving along and are having some success.  In fact, the local paper (The Herald & News) published a story about us this week.  You can find it here.  We have gotten very positive feedback from the the story and especially the photo, which Stephanie and I took ourselves (requiring some tricky self-timer skills).  

I have also been trying to upload a little video that I made about our honeymoon for a couple of weeks now, but blogger has continued to insist that there is an error.  So, if you would like to see pictures and a little video footage, go to this link (or this link if that one doesn't work).  

And here are some photos from my excellent 31st birthday weekend.  I was very spoiled by my husband and we planted a cherry tree to commemorate the day.  
Birthday dinner.  My friends, Andrea and Heather, joined us for the weekend too. 

Our cherry tree.  We are planting two apple trees this weekend!

Maizie gives me a birthday hug.


Comments

torker said…
Was that really a hug, or was Randal taking pictures and you had to hide behind Maizie so that no one sees what you look like in the morning?