Skip to main content

A brand new year.

It's hard to believe that January is already over and we're a quarter of the way through February.  

It was a tremendously wonderful holiday season that you can read about on my parents' blog.  Or you can watch a video that I made with footage from their visit here!  It's worth it just to see how adorable my niece and nephew are.  

After the family left, we celebrated Randal's birthday in Ashland before he headed down to Phoenix to sell his house.  It was a lot of hard work, but it's done and we'll be able to use this money to work on our building downtown.

Birthday boy.

Opening day is nearing at the Wellness Center...  currently projected to be March 23!  Construction continues, but there is an end in sight.  We have successfully hired a dietitian and an administrative assistant and hope to hire our therapist by the end of next week.  We're compiling a great team and we're so excited.  There's much to be done before opening, but, people are excited.  We have 917 employees from the hospital enrolled in our program, which is exciting, daunting, and thrilling all at the same time.

Our new Wellness Center!

Randal continues to work on the bedroom/bathroom remodel, which is going slowly, but surely.  I am so grateful that he is able to do this work for us and can't wait to take a bath in our new bathtub.  Hopefully soon!

I resolved this year to continue to exercise at least three times each week if not more and do something for my spiritual or mental health at least once a month.  This morning, Randal and I went to the local Unitarian service, which was small and intimate.  It was a nice community with beautiful music and I think that we will return.  

As we started this year, I missed my family so much, but I am so thankful that we had so much fun and have such fantastic memories.  And I hope that 2015 bring just as much happiness as 2014 did!

Happy belated new year to all!

Monkey Face Rock

Hiking at Smith Rock



Comments

Unknown said…
Can't wait to see the Wellness Centre when it's up and running. How exciting that you have so many folks on board already! Love and miss you dearly. Xox