Skip to main content

Weekends

I've spent the last 24 hours doing mountains of laundry since we've been so busy having fun and hopping around the state.

Randal and I took one of the inaugural trips on PenAir from Klamath to Portland to celebrate my birthday and were greeted there by Holly and Brittany (Klamath friends) and Kristi and Emily (high school friends).  It was a good time.  So good that on Monday, I had a cold and was verrrry tired.  It took a week of work to recover.  

Brunch!

When in Portland, one must have a man bun.  So, Milo has a man bun.

This kid.  So cool.

This weekend, we finally used a night in Crater Lake Lodge.  I made the reservation in May - this was the first weekend night that they had open.  The day of the reservation, I received an email notifying me that Crater Lake had received 20 inches of snow and I could cancel my trip if I wanted.  We said NO!  So, we bundled up and headed up north to the cozy Crater Lake Lodge.

Pre-dinner fussiness.  (I masked mine better than Milo did.)
 
When staying in a Lodge, it's important to be as plaid and lumberjack-y as possible.

Our view of the Lake.  It's stunning, yeah?

French toast and plaid.  Good start to the day.
It's only rain here in Klamath Falls though, so we've tucked ourselves away and have been productive this weekend.  It's been lovely.  I wish that it were Saturday.

Comments