Skip to main content

What now?

I cried a little last night when I read about RBG. Not much- a friend was coming over for a socially-distanced glass of wine, so I couldn’t fall too far in a morass of fear for the future. 

In the Twittersphere, I was drawn to the posts that said, “today we mourn. Tomorrow we fight.”

I feel like on November 4th, I want to know that I have done all I could do to get out the vote. But, I honestly am not sure what to do. In this time of covid, how do I register more people to vote? How do I get more people to the polls? How do I do it amidst everything I have going on right now?

But, isn’t this election like preventive health? If I do it now, I will have so much less to do in the future. 

Please feel free to send suggestions. 

Please vote. 

And thank you to Ruth Bader Ginsburg for fighting the fight and being an example for all of us. I am honored to have had you as a Supreme Court Justice in my lifetime. 


(My “dissent” necklace, thanks to Cookie. Worn for RBG.)

Comments