Skip to main content

Eve of the Primaries


I'm getting up at 4:20 am tomorrow morning so that I can be at my polling precinct at 5 am. Doors open at 6 am and close at 6 pm. We're expecting record voter turn-out. It will be my first time working the polls and Dad guarantees that it will be quite an experience. That's right. Tomorrow is the Indiana (and North Carolina) Primary Election.

It's been a whirlwind of a week leading up to this with events across the state. I even got to meet Mr. Obama and his wife last week when I greeted them at the airport with a group of Obama campaigners with whom I have been working. It was an incredible experience and he was just as personable as I had imagined and hoped.

I think that we need to reflect on our current state of the Union, not just today, but also what it will be in November and 4 years from now. I think that we should consider who will be best able to bridge the gap that exists in this country. I think that we should elect Obama.

Vote. Please vote.

Comments