Skip to main content

10 Things that I Need Today

1. Some ambition to read my psychology textbook and do some homework. (By the way, another fantastic quote from my fantastic book: "However, up to 20% of patients who are compliant with these medications experience antidepressant 'poop out'". Wowza. Have you ever read a textbook that used the words, "poop out"?)

2. Another gin and tonic. I'm sure that that would help with #1 too.

3. A cuddle buddy. Well, I hate the word 'cuddle,' but I could use a nap friend, as referenced by Talia.

4. For the aforementioned buddy (in #3), to tell me to get my ass out of bed and start studying my psychology.

5. A bizmillion dollars so that I didn't have to go to nursing school, but instead, could be a philanthropist and buy myself an honorary doctorate. I think that I would find that quite fulfilling.

6. A sweater. I'm sitting right under the air conditioning vent and I'm cold.

7. Direct sunshine on my little herb garden. I need that every day though. (I'm reaching here, I think.)

8. As I reach #8, I'm shuddering at my lack of imagination to think of more things that I need today. So, #8... a little more imagination.

9. A nap. I think that I'd be much more productive if I took at nap. Granted, it's 8:30pm, so some might call that 'going to bed,' but I'm pretty sure that I could call it a nap.

and 10. An infinite amount of psychological wisdom, including all knowledge about antidepressants, so that I didn't have to study in the first place.

Comments

Talia said…
a nap buddy . . . *sigh* amen to that!