Skip to main content

The best and the brightest.

My cousin and I have recently relocated to the hills of Greene County. Different opinions may project this fact in different lights such as: unemployed graduates return to live with their parents 'cause they can't get a job. Or perhaps, two successful students return to help their parents with the chores of daily life after studying very hard for years in order to get a bit of respite and bring joy to their families. I prefer the latter.

If you put us together, we have three bachelor degrees and one masters degree, another one on the way. We have gained an extraordinary amount of knowledge in our combined fifty-seven years and we are prepared to save the world through architecture and sustainability and nursing. So, it is with great pride, I unveil our most recent creation: "Maple Town Returns."





Pretty awesome, isn't it? All that education wasn't for nothin'.

Comments

Malealyn said…
I haven't stopped laughing!!! I'm currently working on that second Masters [well kind of] and when I get sick of it, all I have to do is turn around and chuckle! [as they are set up on the table behind me] Yeah for Maple Town!!!