Skip to main content

Christmas cards are hard to do.

I had the bright idea that Odie and I should do a Christmas card together this year because I know that we both love the holiday season so much. So, one afternoon this week, I attempted to get a picture with my self-timer. I included the attempts below. Know that many are left out due to redundancy. And the camera was only knocked over one time!










I chose this last one, although Odie didn't want me to. He said that he looked to mean and I told him, "Sometimes you are mean, Odie!" But he insisted that that wasn't in the holiday spirit. However, since he refused to cough up any money for the cards, his vote didn't count. I told him that he could pick the picture next time... but only if he pays.

Comments

Malealyn said…
Fun! I've been playing around with cards myself- but yours look to be a lot more productive!!! We should really talk soon!