Skip to main content

Thankful.

The house seems quiet today and both Randal and I feel a little melancholy after such a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

My parents came for a week and we had a marvelous time.  Randal and I enjoyed taking them to every room in the house and showing them every detail...  what we had decorated, what we planned to decorate, what we planned to keep.  We showed them the town of Klamath Falls and they even came to the Kiwanis Club meeting where Stephanie and I presented.  We went to a winery, a creamery, and a chocolate shop.  We walked the streets of our neighborhood.  And we celebrated Thanksgiving with family and we so grateful to do so.

So many things to be thankful for this year. 

Mom and I found a great store in Jacksonville with some kitchen-inspired headgear.


Mom and I also went to Albany, OR to visit our dear friend Lois.  She turns 90 next month, but still made some delicious meals.  It was wonderful to see her.

Mom and I cooked our first joint Thanksgiving meal.  Delicious!
We made Dad work the whole week to earn his keep.
 
Enjoying a beautiful meal with Randal's dad, John.
My family in front of the "Klamath Falls." 

Comments