Skip to main content

Eight days in.

We're over a week into this parenting thing and I have to say, it is pretty great. A little sleepless - but great. 

Of course, I do burst into tears about three times a day. 

Of course, Milo poops countless times per day. 

Of course, I feel like I leak and he leaks constantly. 

But... I miss him when we're apart for an hour. 

But... I find his facial expressions endlessly amusing. 

But... I take great pride in things that are undoubtedly developmentally normal (even though I'm pretty sure that he's advanced beyond his eight days). 

So, I've turned into a sappy, ridiculous mom. Oh geez...

Maizie and Bogey discuss this newest inconvenience while Randal explains to Juneau that Milo's are not for licking. 

First outing of many. Success!

Milo sports a new outfit. He looks great. He has to change it when I spill breast milk all over it. Oops. 

Comments

torker said…
Is bursting into tears three times a day more or less than before?
Unknown said…
You've done and learned so much in 8 days! Such a precocious family, the Jochim Popes.