Skip to main content

And tomorrow, we arrive.

It’s our last night in a hotel tonight and I think we are ready to arrive in Indiana. Milo has been doing so well, but this time of so much change is wearing on him. Marian is tired of the car. And you can tell that mom and I are wearing down. 

We left Kansas today and made it most of the way through Missouri. They are not interesting states to drive through and we didn’t even make it the usual six hours. (Just a little over five). That leaves a bit more to go tomorrow than we had anticipated. 

My friends got together tonight in Klamath and I was envious. As we drive further from Oregon, it becomes more real. And sad. It will be good in the end, but for tonight... I hated not being with such fabulous women.

To close- these adorable kids watched each other for awhile tonight before bed. (Before they both became incredibly clingy... blurg ...) and now hopefully they sleep. 




Comments