Skip to main content

It's beginning to look a lot like... Halloween.

I have had to turn down the news this week.  I am doing a 7-day meditation challenge.  I am focusing on Halloween.  I feel like I am taking a deep breath before next Tuesday.

So, here are some highlights from our Halloween prep this week.  Stay tuned for some pretty great costumes on Saturday.

The creativity expert of the family gathers his troops.

He does not like drawing, but he drew this fabulous face!  

Marian was an art director for her pumpkin.  She directed us (as she does multiple times a day) to "draw kitty."


And here are our beauties!  I am inordinately proud of my donkey, which I did ALL BY MYSELF.  (Okay, I can't always avoid politics.)

Milo is very proud of his pumpkin too.  We are obviously a family of jack-o-lantern artists.

And we got this amazing package from Cory that was chocked full of Halloween goodies, including these great socks for the whole family.  Please ignore how I am holding Marian for the picture (it's good there's no audio for this one).

 I hope that you're doing something to care for yourself this week too.  And Happy Halloween!

Comments

Batman said…
Pretty cool pumpkin carvings. I like the creativity I see at Halloween. It will not be the same this year on Pacific Terrace without the plethora of kids. We will also miss one very important family who moved away to Indiana. Sad, Sad, Sad. 😂 BATMAN. PS. He is on the prowl again in downtown Klamath Falls now that the weather is cooler