Skip to main content

Late night television has come a long way.

Happy Thanksgiving! I think that this is the first time that I've brought in Thanksgiving in style, being awake for the first 8 hours of it. I'm not even sure that I've done that with New Year's (usually I crash around 3am... if not before). Having done it, for the first 4 hours of Thanksgiving, I can't say that it's all that thrilling.

However, I can assure you that late night cable television is not that bad. Here at the hospital, channels are full of movies (not great movies, but movies) and cop shows. I went with movies for awhile, but I'm now opting for the cop shows, since they allow me to count the hours a little better. I'm also hoping that they'll keep me more involved around five and six am when I start to crash.

So... I've been feeling a little guilty lately because I haven't kept in contact with people as well as I had thought I would since a little Art came into my life. I'm also going to blame this on school, work, clinicals and the election, but I do spend a lot of my time with interactive Art and I've fallen off the radar (it's especially evident in my overflowing email inbox or by the fact that I just finished birthday thank you notes... nearly two months late). However, having spent a good 1/2 hour on Saturday sliding across my very small kitchen floor in socks with Art Boy and then reading Mary Oliver...


I am about to spend a weekend with the family. A long weekend. Four days is a long time with the family, but I think that it's going to be a good one. My brother and I are performing a skit together and it will be our public debut. We have done some fantastic interpretive dances in the past, despite our parents trying to shut down our creative juices. Our gifts on stage will persevere though. And this particular skit should involve a tiger costume. Stay tuned.

(Whew. It's late.) Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're my favorite child.
Malealyn said…
Wow! favorite child!!! If that doesn't get C to comment, I'm not sure anything ever will!

I keep waiting for a post about a certain lunch box. . .

lunch lunch lunch smock smock smock