Skip to main content

We miss you, Mackenzie

So, Talia and I decided that it would be fun if both of Mackenzie's blog links had the same title. We are very creative that way. Er, geeky.

Anyway. I do miss Mackenzie. Granted, she has been my best friend for my entire life and most of that time has been spent apart. Whether it was the insurmountable distance between Bloomington and Greene County pre-driver's license, or France or Mexico or Colorado, we've generally been far away. However, Indianapolis has brought us pretty close geographically and I have loved it.

Mackenzie's trip to Bulgaria has given me a slight, bitter taste of life post-nursing school, when I plan to fly the coop of Indianapolis. However, it has also been reassuring in the way that we have kept in touch via many different mediums. Whether it's email or Skype or the phone, Mackenzie maintains the same zest and pizazz that I love about her. (Also since her name has a 'z' in it, she calls for 'z' adjectives.)

So, I'll be happy when you come on home, Mackenzie Lupov, because we've got a ton of Indy fun ahead of us before August rolls around.

Comments

Talia said…
i enjoy the "z" adjectives ... quite appropriate!

don't you just love skype???
macesmit said…
Thanks for you blog entry. I love you too! It is crazy how you realize what you have when it is taken away for bit. I really love having you in Indy. Thanks for downloading Skype, I am excited to talk again soon.