Skip to main content

Study schedule

I have to wonder if it's worth it make a study calendar. I'm tempted to make another poll to see if people think that it is worth it to make a study calendar. I'm wondering if I have a procrastination problem.

I take the NCLEX exam on September 10th. If I pass this exam, I will become a registered nurse. If I don't pass the exam, I will become a sad, homeless bag lady who makes her dog perform an erratic "Roll-over!" for food. Because I am telling you all this date, I am considered a "Sharer." A "Non-sharer," is a nursing grad who is so afraid that he or she might fail, they they refuse to tell anyone when their test date is. I think that I have to state the date just so my friends and family can hold me accountable for studying.

Which brings me back to the study calendar. If I make a calendar in which I can cross off all of the days until I take the exam and check the days when I study for a half-hour, will that make me more productive or just prolong the inevitable?

Alright... from inevitable to evident, it's fairly evident that this post is a way to put off studying. So, I'm off to hit the books.

Just as soon as I walk the dog...

Comments