Skip to main content

My dog


Have you guys missed Odie? It has been almost a month since I have mentioned him, so I thought that you probably did.

Odie and I sat down the other day and made our new year's resolutions, so I wanted to include some of his:

"1. I resolve to master the treadmill (videos to come when Katherine can let go of the leash and videotape... we're not to that level yet since I learned how to jump off without rolling).

2. I resolve to cut down on my poop intake. I eat far too much of it.

3. I resolve to stop stealing Amigo's bed (my friend the Weimereiner-Lab mix who has a much bigger bed). Actually, no, if he's silly enough to give it up to me, I'm going to go ahead and take it.

4. I resolve to get at least 15 hours of sleep per 24 hour period and to stop waking up at 5:24am."



Now, I had to correct some of spelling when I was transcribing, but those are the only changes I made! Oh, and I had to cut out expletives. Odie swears like a sailor.

Comments

Malealyn said…
what about a tripod? I could dig out my little tripod and mail it. Then you wouldn't have to hold the camera and we could watch!