Skip to main content

Paternity leave is over.

Randal was going to take three weeks off for paternity leave from his collective workspace. Yesterday he told me that he was going to go back from 8 to 12 every day and I immediately got my hackles up and said that he should get more time off when the three weeks were over since he was going back early. 

Oops. It's been three weeks. He has to go back to work. 

My, how time flies. 

Milo is doing well and continues to be the cutest and smartest and strongest baby in the history of the world. 

Mom and Dad are here helping out, which is great. And the Carr family came for a visit as well. (Quite different from their last visit... A lot more breast milk and a lot less wine...)

I'm sleepy, but happy. As long as I take a nap, as Randal has to regularly remind me. And all is well in Klamath Falls. 










Comments

Unknown said…
I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks! I'm so glad your dad was able to come with your mom.