Skip to main content

Au'revoir!

This morning, during the sunrise, the weather was incredible (aside from being cold). It was sunny with the just the perfect amount of clouds for a beautiful sunrise and the weather remained ideal for the rest of the hike. Really, the weather has been perfect for the whole trip; we couldn't have asked for anything better.

So, after we had returned to our room this morning and took a nap, I woke up and opened the curtains. Now that our last little adventure was over and it was time to pack up, the weather was completely cloudy, cold and pretty darn gross.

I think that that adequately sums up this trip. The U.S. is sad to see the Martin's return to France and so am I. It was a wonderful trip and I can't thank them enough for it.

So, I'm signing off with gros bisous from me et les deux Cabbage Cabbage.

Comments