Skip to main content

The Martins come to Indiana!



I picked Denise and Francois up on Friday morning at 10 o'clock at the Inn of Chicago on Ohio Street. I saw Francois (I am slowly making the switch from M. Martin to Francois... C'est difficile!) standing outside waiting and looking exactly how I had left him at the train station in Lyon. (I looked different; this time I wasn't crying...)

I think that it will be interesting for everyone's family (the Martin's and the Jochim's) to see our journey around the United States. I plan on updating this page daily with our current photos and maybe some stories of our adventures. We have had many already!

So, if you would like to see our progression throughout the States, check this site! Beh, donc, regarde nos photos et pense a nous!

Gros bisous!
-Katherine

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting to know.