Skip to main content

Bowel movements.

I'm afraid to say it, but my life currently revolves around bowel movements.

You might think that this is common to all nurses, but I believe that the time that I spend cleaning up/helping enhance/facilitating bowel movements is much more than most. In the past week, I have spent around 13 hours repeatedly cleaning up bowel movements (that I caused, of course, with an enema). I have emptied several white buckets of more bowel movements. I have flushed away my own.* And lastly, I have recently switched Odie's dog food because of some unfortunate bowel movements (especially unfortunate when they greeted me after a 14 hour day of work) and thus I have been closely watching his bowel movements to make sure that his food agrees with him.

It has come in all different shapes and sizes. Gross, you say? Nah... It's just poo.


*I have started saving the water from my shower that is used while waiting for the water to get hot, it goes in a bucket, which I use to flush the toilet for the rest of the day. It has to be said: I am a weirdo.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok. If it must be said: You are a weirdo.
Talia said…
big weirdo ... but it just makes me love you more. :)