Skip to main content

Happy New Year!

A new year has begun and this one will be rockin'.

I celebrated in style last night in a totally different fashion than my last new year's party. This one was much trendier in downtown Phoenix with martinis and absinthe and bathrooms that were so hip that I couldn't figure out where they were. However, the people were fun, the food was good, and the drinks were plentiful. It was a good night and an excellent way to ring in the new year.

And today, I sluggishly cleaned my apartment and put the Christmas decorations away. And here are the photos of this clean apartment with all of its sparse furnishings. 2010 commence!





Comments

Malealyn said…
Oh I like! Very nice and I'm so glad that you had a great time last night. I heard fun stories today - so I'm expecting a full update soon!
Anonymous said…
Yay for fun New Year parties where it is warm! Based on your FB page it looks like you are connecting with some new friends...that makes me happy. Miss you!

--julie
Anonymous said…
ps...your apartment looks great!

--jd
Talia said…
By the way I changed my voicemail so it is
more up to date. Thank God I have you to keep me on the up and up. I mean, not many people have such hip friends who are so with it trendy! Looking forward to
catching up soooooon!