Skip to main content

Self Distance

Well, we are one week into our self-distancing quarantine right now. Last Sunday, I dropped some baby clothes off, went to an empty brunch spot, and enjoyed my last day seeing whomever I pleased (even if I didn’t hug or touch them). 

Randal and I are largely working from home and the kids are out of school for the foreseeable future. Mom and Dad are helping after they promised us that they would not go out anymore. (I had to use the kids as leverage, as in, you will not get to see your grandchildren if you continue to do that.  It worked.) We are lucky to have all six of us together. 

In the past, I have done a thirty day blogpost challenge and it seems that that might be useful again. This pandemic has made people feel far away, even though I have probably touched base with more people lately than usual. It is, as we all have said, an interesting time. May it bring out our better selves. 

So, day 7 of quarantine- here we are. Bracing ourselves for the weeks to come and hoping that everyone stays inside. Or at least six feet away from us. 








Comments

torker said…
Thank you and I'll challenge myself to comment for a month