Skip to main content

My last day of work was in July.

Yeesh. I cringe when I type that.

However, at long last, I can say, "I'm going to work tomorrow." It's my first day of orientation at Banner Good Sam and I am nervous, but ready. Of course, I won't know much aside from hospital policies at the end of the day, but it will be a good start. It will be good to set my alarm, to get my coffee pot ready, to set aside the paperwork I need. It will be good to listen to NPR on the way to work, to wear business casual, and most importantly, to clock in!

So. Day 1 at Good Sam. Tomorrow.

(Oh and don't fret... Odie's reservation is already made at Doggy Day Camp for tomorrow!)

Comments

Talia said…
I can't wait to hear how it went!
Talia said…
Update! Update! Update!!!!!!

(And I'll look forward to talking to you soon ... probably after my finals are done.)