Skip to main content

So much news...

I don't even know what to address since I have had so many exciting things occur lately.

1) I know that you were all dying to know what happened at the PetsHotel. Well, Odie was the coolest kid in school and his Pawgress report was stellar.
2) Odie and my aunt's 9 month old dog did not get along and had to be separated for the entire Thanksgiving holiday. I am beginning to thing that the Pawgress report is just a ploy to get me to go back and pay for more services.
3) I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family from the West. A bit smaller than I am used to, but quite delicious and laughter-filled and even included a Charades game! (I used the traditional stumper: The Audacity of Hope)
4) I went shopping on Black Friday and arrived at Target at 5am.
5) The television that I wanted was sold-out at 5:15am.
6) I bought a more expensive TV at Sears at 6am.
7) I returned the TV because it was too expensive the next day, deeming me a total Black Friday failure.
8) I got a 12 pack of Dos Equis for $10, which was a Black Friday special, redeeming my failure just slightly.
9) Odie got along with my cousin's dog and I determined that Migo (my aunt's dog) was to blame for the doggy disturbance.
10) I returned home to Scottsdale, a little sad that that weekend was over.
11) Odie and I ventured to the dog park for the first time today. He did not attack any dogs and only made three pet owners nervous. We got an extra walk when my car keys fell out of my pocket while I was jumping a fence in order to rescue my frisbee and didn't realize it until 45 minutes later when I returned to my car. Fortunately, I found them again.

All in all, excellent holiday.


My cousin and my dog look out the window together.

Comments

Talia said…
What a cute picture!

Odie is such a good encouragement to stay active. "They" say that getting a dog is a great way to make oneself exercise!

Or, you could just drop your keys at an unknown location ...
Anonymous said…
So I'm not the only one whose dog doesn't play well with others. (She prefers humans - I think she thinks dogs are beneath her...insert "stupid canines" thought with the diva Shih Tzu eye roll here).

And Talia...it sounds good in theory, unless you have a dog that likes to relax and sleep a lot like mine...then you find yourself lounging with her because she looks so darn comfy!

--julie