Skip to main content

Cutest family ever.

It's another beautiful spring day here in Vigolo Vattaro and we are all enjoying the sunshine and temperate weather. As well as the delicious risotto and pasta that Elisabetta has been making for us between Josephine's meals.

Daniel is delightfully charming and is full of fantastic facial expressions. He is quite the tease, but it's hard not to laugh at him when he misbehaves, since he's so darn cute about it. Their little town is so gorgeous and I have wanted to burst into song every time I've walked out the door ("Little Town" from "Beauty and the Beast" seems so apt.), but so far, no one has appreciated my singing.

Charles and I did go to BimboSplash this morning and it was just as fun as I'd imagined: 5 babies and Daniel swimming around with their parents and an Argentinian swim instructor named Esteban. Add to that swim caps for everyone and it was a blast. Daniel is a good little swimmer, er, walker in water and didn't even mind when I accidentally hit him in the face with one of the water toys. Evidently Charles had already told him about my aim.

I can hear Maria Assunta (Elisabetta's mother) talking with my mother, which is tricky since neither of them speak the other's respective language. I think that I'll go stumble along in my Italian and attempt to translate. Now Mom is yelling at me to come, so it must be more urgent than I thought.








Comments

Malealyn said…
OH I would sing with you!!! In fact I'll start now! "Little town. . . ."

I loved my stay in Vigolo Vattaro, yes, yes I did. Enjoy. Send my love to all!

Thank you so much for the pictures! Inform your brother that it would be a GREAT idea if he started posting weekly pictures on some sort of forum himself! We would love to see more of the little ones!!!
Finklestien said…
Where is your DAD?
Talia said…
"There goes the baker with his tray, like always...the same old bread and rolls to selllll!"

Thanks for the pics and updates - love 'em!