Skip to main content

Gratitude 4 - Thanksgiving Edition

It has been a good holiday. I always reminisce about my childhood thanksgivings and still, nothing can beat them. But, today was a good day. It consisted of a beautiful hike, lunch with Randal’s dad, and a traditional meal with the Montjoys - our adopted Klamath family. We laughed and ate delicious food and had a wonderful time. 

Today I am grateful for so much. It’s been a tough year, but I still have a wonderful life. I am grateful that we have enough to eat and are comfortable. I’m grateful that I have such wonderful thanksgiving memories. I’m grateful for friends who have become family in our community here. 

But above all... today and every day... I am grateful for these two males in my life. They make everything worthwhile. 


Happy Thanksgiving!









Comments