Skip to main content

Gratitude 5

I just returned from a beautiful hike on the hill.  The weather has been warm and dry, which is a nice change.  It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I was glad to get out today.

I only worked a half day, which was good.  I met with my boss who told me that if he found me at work, I would be in trouble, which I appreciated.  And so it's been almost like a snow day here - unexpectedly at home, doing some work, but also catching up on some things that I haven't wanted to do too.  And eating leftovers - it's good to have some turkey.  Turkey, I've missed you.

And so to continue with my week of gratitude...  I'm grateful for a boss that supports time off.  I'm grateful for turkey.  And I'm grateful for the beautiful day that was today.

Klamath at dusk

Comments