Skip to main content

Sunday funday

I am sitting quietly on the couch, but will soon hang up the last load of laundry for the weekend. Milo is sleeping upstairs and there is not a sound in the house. 

This morning, a photographer came to take family photos. We “won” a package in a silent auction and I think she did a great job. She came to the house so we got photos in our natural environment. (Not totally natural... I hid a lot of stuff in the bathroom and made only one shelf for wine as opposed to two normally.)  She thought that we would get the photos midweek. Fingers crossed!

We dressed Milo in a cute outfit and he proceeded to hang out under the bed for 20 minutes with the dogs. Thank goodness for lint rollers. 






And last night, I went to the symphony to hear my friend Helen. Before going to medical school, she went to the Cleveland Institute of Music. She had a solo and was simply phenomenal. Klamath is a town with many hidden talents!



Comments