Skip to main content

24 hours without internet makes me crazy.

I am back online now and very grateful to be so. I have had to marvel at the many travelers before me who have moved out West without cell phones and internet. In these first days in a new city on my own, I am very grateful to have instant contact with people. I am also grateful that there was a Best Buy very close so that I could buy a new modem. I bought that before I bought groceries. I've got priorities!

I have found some great trails near my apartment that Odie and I have enjoyed. Not a lot of dog-walkers, which surprised me, and only foo-foo dogs at that. Odie and I snickered at them after they walked past. I am worried that Odie won't be happy here with their strict leash laws, but I think that I might be anthropomorphizing him. He seems awfully content currently with a chew toy and I think that he's even more excited about the balcony than I am!

Colts game tonight and I luckily found one of my Colts shirts packed among some books. I plan on frequenting a sports bar and cheering them on with gusto and beer. Go Indy!

Attached are pictures of my balcony and a view of my apartment. (Er, unit, I guess is what they call them in the Sun Canyon!) I am on the second floor. That's my garage on the left.


Comments

Malealyn said…
More pictures, more pictures!!!
Malealyn said…
That is not saying that these are bad - I just want to see more! I'm greedy like that!
Talia said…
i agree, malea!

the outside has a heckuva curb appeal - great pick, katherine!