Skip to main content

Move-in: Check

Everything is in the new apartment. While it may have seemed like I had a lot of stuff when it was in my parents' garage or my aunt and uncle's basement, in my new two bedroom apartment, it doesn't seem like too much at all.

Aunt Jan and Uncle Carl came up for lunch today and helped unpack. Then we roped a friend of a friend into unloading all of the heavy stuff. Lastly, we happily returned the U-Haul. I was not sad to see it go and we toasted its departure several times this evening.

In retrospect, it seems that no one really thought that we could pull it off by Saturday. Fortunately, Mom and I are a foolhardy and actually believed that I would be moved in by Saturday. And so I am. Tomorrow Mom flies home and Odie and I begin unpacking.

Life in Phoenix commence!




(This made me think of home with fondness and LOVE.)

Comments

Finklestein said…
I'm sure your dad will be happy to get his garage back so he can get some work done in his shop. Congratulations on the trip and moving in.
Silly looking dog, looks like it has ADD.
Talia said…
i think of YOU with fondness and love ... but it would be much better to express it with big red letters!