Skip to main content

Lost Dog Wash

While you may think that (gasp!) Odie is gone and/or has gotten a bath, neither is true. That is the name of park where I hiked today.




I think that this might be the closest hike to my apartment, only about a 10 minute drive away. It was a gorgeous hike and I happened to do it when the sun was descending, causing long shadows to fall behind the seguaros.

You may have surmised that I decided to forego the Nov. 23rd start date and commence work on Dec. 7th. Therefore, per some excellent advice, I plan on getting to know the area. Tomorrow... the Heard Museum. Wednesday, I'll stop getting to know the area and start to visit my family in New Mexico and Colorado for Thanksgiving.

It will be a delightful, yet different Thanksgiving. And to fully buck tradition, I plan on going shopping on Black Friday. While I have condemned this day for years, I am in need of a television and am loath to spend too much money on it. So, this Friday, I will be out with the consuming masses purchasing electronics. And I have to tell you, I'm pretty darn excited!

Comments