Skip to main content

Copy-cat

I like to think of myself as an original. However, if you look back at my personal history, it would seem as though I were a copy-cat.

Case in point:

1) My older brother is obviously a boy. When I was little, I wanted to be a boy. Wearing shirts was a cruel punishment when Mom told me bare chests weren't appropriate for little girls.

2) My older cousin got an abscess on her throat and had to have a tonsillectomy as an adult, which is extremely painful. So, I got an abscess on my throat and had a tonsillectomy as an adult, which was extremely painful.

3) My friend, Laura, is doing NaBloPoMo, in which you post on your blog everyday for a month. So, I'm doing it too. Or attempting it.
She has a theme. I don't... I'm starting to break out of my copy-cat role already.

Comments