Skip to main content

Rental trucks

I am currently on hold with Uhaul.

I am also currently having my first experience with rental trucks. During my other moves, I have been smart enough to keep my belongings to a car-full. However, after living in Indiana for three years and accruing enough furniture to fill a house, I'm renting a moving truck.

This gave me quite the sticker shock.

However, after bargain hunting with Budget, Penske and Uhaul and looking inside each truck, I have finally made a reservation. Just an FYI, Uhaul price matches the others which are significantly cheaper. Hurrah for bargain hunting!

Now, if someone would just add a backseat for a dog to one of these trucks, this decision would have been much easier. (As it is, Odie will now be one of those geeky dogs in a car harness... yeesh...)

Comments

Talia said…
I will DEFINITELY need to see a picture of Odie in the harness! I MISS YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!