Skip to main content

Background checks blow.

Here's the question:

Some erroneous information from HR told me that I could get a temporary license in 48 hours. Long story and lots of bureaucracy later, it takes two weeks. I should get my permanent nursing licensing in two weeks too. Temporary license now becomes moot.

So, I can work as a tech for two weeks and learn the layout of the floor, but not really be able to work as a nurse and go back to orientation after that. Or, I can wait two more weeks, visit friends and family in the area and go through nursing orientation like everyone else.

What do you think?

Comments

Talia said…
I would totally get started! You can meet people and be an old pro by the time orientation comes around.

Oh yeah, and someone should fire the person who said you could get a license so quickly.

The end.